ADAS Wins Hedge Fund Journal Performance Award
The Altana Directors Alignment Strategy (UCITS) won the Long/Short (Systematic/Quantitative) category at the Hedge Fund Journal’s UCITS Hedge Awards 2019. Following its impressive performance in the turbulent market conditions of 2018 ADAS has already won three awards, marking its arrival as an innovative entrant in the Long-Short equity space
Press Release – ADAS Wins Hedge Fund Journal Performance Award
Altana win three awards at Hedge Funds Review European Performance Awards
At the HFR European Performance Awards 2018 held in The Banking Hall in the City of London on 22 November 2018 Altana Wealth won two awards and Alistair Milne, CIO of ADCF was given the prestigious Rising Star Award.
The Altana Digital Currency Fund won for “Best cryptocurrency blockchain hedge fund” and the Altana Director Alignment Strategy (ADAS UCITS) for the “Best new alternative UCITS hedge fund.”
At the Hedgeweek Global Awards 2019, Altana Digital Currency Fund won again the award for “Best Niche fund” category on 14 February 2019, in London. In 2018, The Hedgeweek already awarded the Altana Digital Currency Fund the ‘Best niche hedge fund’category, for its return in 2017 and superior outperformance over a passive Bitcoin investment.
The Hedge Fund Journal has awarded the Altana Corporate Bond Fund UCITS the ‘Best Performing Fund in 2016 for the ‘Corporate Credit < US$100m strategy assets’ category.
At Trafalgar Lee founded, designed and oversaw 9 funds including long/short equity, credit, volatility, event driven, special situations, aircraft leasing and sector specific funds
- Nominated for 5 Eurohedge awards in 2007
- Nominated for 5 Eurohedge Awards in 2008 including firm of the year, volatility and event driven and won two awards in 2008 for special situations and long/short equity
- Catalyst Fund nominated by Eurohedge 2006/07/08
- Catalyst Fund won Eurohedge 2003
- Catalyst Fund won Hedge fund review 2002 and 2003
- Recovery Fund nominated by Eurohedge 2003/04/06/07/09/10
- Recovery Fund won Eurohedge 2005 and Hedge Fund Review 2005
Portfolio Managers of Volatility, Recovery and Co-PM of Long Short fund had no previous portfolio experience. All were trained and supported by Lee Robinson.